Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

'Sat.Walk on a Monday Afternoon' by Kalamity Kool




Keen to tire my body prior to a long car trip up north, I set out to see my southern back-yard and imprint its beauty on my mind.










The road stretches ahead of me, just outside my gate, I think not many even enormously wealthy people have such a walking track!

























Native wattle is blooming everywhere, yellow seems to be the colour of mid-winter, I don't think any other colour would be so bright and welcome!






    














It's a sunny winter afternoon, and it doesn't take long to bring the smile to my face :)








some of the locals spot me


























phew, the end of the road









more yellow 








 and the long and winding road back













must be at least 10 k's!!








but beauty surrounds me, all the way

















and then, I take a short-cut, and follow the cow-track home.









XXKK

No comments: