Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 17, 2014

'The struggles of our generation. From an "aware" young guy's perspective' by TruthOverEgo

I used to work at an IT job in Northern Virginia. At 25 years old i was making some very good money for my age. 50,000 a year. People nowadays would do a lot to be in the position i was in. I worked for HGTV, FOODNETWORK and COCA-COLA. I helped redesign all of there websites, and i was damn good at it. I started being used and abused, working 60-70 hours a week without overtime. I was young and good at what i did, but they took advantage of me, no doubt. So i quit.






That isn't what changed my view on life though. The most significant part of working there was being behind a computer all day. I started looking at current events from all sides. I've always loved history, and was intrigued at the other side of history which was left out of the mainstream edjucation system. 

Learning about the federal reserve, NDAA, the loss of our freedoms. The support our government had given the middle eastern extremists, including al-queada... 

changed my whole view on the world. And there was no going back. I've lost a lot of friends over my views, including family, but at the same time, i have found likeminded people who have befriended me. They have given me hope for a future, in a time where the future looks bleaker than ever. Young aware people do exist, though maybe not nearly enough, it still gives me hope..

I know we are up against a lot. And sometimes i feel the path we are on is unchangeable. But it wont stop me from exchanging ideas and thoughts with strangers. I truely feel like one of the only reasons i'm alive is to find as much truth about todays world; or as much as the origins of humanity as possible. Slaving over a dollar which is doomed to fail seems rediculous to me. Even though my close family tells me otherwise...

It's a tough life we are all experiencing now, yet a very interesting one. Very interesting time to be alive actually. 

I feel as if i have been blessed with a curse, to be able to understand current events and past ones. The Gnostic life is a lonely one it seems, though i'm certain more and more people every day are awaking to the truth of this world. Though it may all be for not, it still gives me hope.

I quit that old IT job and am now serving food at an all day breakfast joint in northern VA. It isn't what i want to do, but it's something to fill the belly's of the pigs who exploit us for now, so i can continue living in this consumerist empire. I throw so much damn food away every day, it makes me sick.

I'm looking for something i can get passionate about. Farming seems to catch my interest the most. Organic farming that is... FUCK Monsanto and the GMO poison we are being fed...

Anyways, this is a video i made when i was working at my IT job. It depicts how i was becoming aware of the evils and manipulations of the world.... alone, while everyone else in there cubicles right beside me, would be oblivious and wouldn't give 2 shits about it. 

It's a very profound and truth filled song about my generation.

Eyedea & Abilities - Exhausted love.





             
                                     




Yes that is me, and it was my first youtube video ever. I'm not afraid to show my face. If there is a list of "domestic terrorists" i'm allready on it.



"Something provoked the whole globe to lower expectations, damn, whats wrong with my generation? We was the cream of the crop, but it seems we've been robbed, that's what happens when you've traded in your dreams for a job"

Anyone who will spew hatred, or try to give me a speech that i'm worth more than my views... just save it. I only wanted to share my struggles as an individual, and listen to those who have had similar struggles with there own journeys. 

Much love to you all.




[first published at Godlike Productions.com]

No comments: