Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 10, 2014

'The Second Amendment///You will KNOW You Need it When They Come for IT' by Michael///KD0WSJ



"Remaining positive is so exhausting."

I concur.

I just sold the most expensive Kenwood Hybrid in eBay's history to Pepe in Spain. He should have Her today.
I just wrote my new friend this letter about my similar situation. Marie is the young Beauty I just told to move out last month, after 5 years together. Lori and Denise are new neighbors. Lori 3 months, Denise about 2.
I have been her almost 6 years. The man who owns the 900 acres is ready to fight (well, not ready, but talks this position). How did he find all these 'non-combatives'?





Goldie is the nick name for the Kenwood TS-830S "Gold Label" Pepe bought from me.

The letter to Pepe this morning:

I sense My Other Woman, Goldie, feels Another Man's hands on her. (arrived in Spain Customs yesterday)

Do you have Goldie?

I had a strange visitor last evening.
I worked on floor repair/wall repair on the last bad spot on this structure till after 9pm last night

My new neighbor, Lori, came up the hill, wanting to know if I had just been in her yard 'rummaging' or something.

She was terribly friendly, wearing a pullover peach colored, kind of alluring, one piece, almost sexy, smock or skirt that ended about mid-thigh.

She never walks up here. She knows I dislike unannounced visitors as much as she does. Starts 'wowing' my work. several rolls of new carpet (cheap remnants actually) on my porch. I've bought about $150 worth of carpet remnants at .20 cents a square foot and $100 worth of cheap plywood and glue etc.

She is now 'buddies" with Marie (the EX girl friend). (While conning Marie out of furniture that is stored in the garage at Lori's)I had asked her to befriend Marie 3 months ago when she first moved in down the hill.
(The place had been promised to me, the old man is a 'multiple personality' asshole!)
She ignored Marie then, now they are buddies, weird.
I wonder if she advised Marie, like so many others have, to dump me.
but now she is showing interest in me!

Women, you gotta love them.
Lori and another, Denise, (has only been here about 6 weeks), are both interested. BUT, Like Marie, would like to remove my testicles first!

Denise, now moved out of Lori's place and into a 25 foot travel trailer that is going into the woods to be "off grid" chastised me Saturday at the local community Flea Market.
I was carrying an AR-15, I Always carry a Glock SF-21 .45 caliber pistol usually in a shoulder holster, open carry.

She informed me Saturday at a local Flea Market, that she doesn't appreciate me "attracting attention".
(Idiot actually thinks she can hide?)
with my 'militant outspoken attitudes and loud voice".
I discuss the coming Martial Law and all the crap our Gubmint is pulling at these gatherings. Often with Ex Military and local Militia members, who STRONGLY FEEL THE SAME AS ME. 

My outspoken behavior has been going on in this area for 6 FUKKING YEARS.

Who put these FUKKING CUNTS in charge in the last 3 months?

Maybe these dumbasses should have asked the Land Owner what his attitudes were BEFORE COMING HERE.
Dumb Bitches anyway.
Want me to lay down my rifle while they get gang raped, then drug off to the local Spetznatz holding cell/Brothel.
(That is of course if they are any good at that, otherwise expect a smashed brain with a rifle butt or a bullet to the head. 
(Yes, you had better 'lay down' willingly, and act like you like it! And pray to God you are pleasing enough to the 20 Blue Helmets lined up before you that they let you live).

Real smart plan you have there ladies

Denise told me she is a 'non combative', or will 'lay down' and cower when Martial Law is declared.
(these women will be laying down I'm sure, but not how they want)
I get the same thing from my Amish friends. One, Robert, has several young daughters. I wonder how those girls will feel and react when Blue Helmets come to take them away.
Will they agree with Robert's (the father) position of 'non Combatant'?

These people need to wake up. Lori, Denise and Robert will be among the first (and Marie) to want and Expect me to fight for them soon.

Then they will wish they HAD listened when there was still time to ready ones self.

Oh well.

So, what do you think of My Goldie?

(I am now waiting for him to pick up the Kenwood at customs)

"The Second Amendment///You will KNOW You Need it When They Come for IT"
Michael///KD0WSJ




[first published at Godlike Productions.com]

No comments: