Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Margies - Sat.Walk 1.11.2014

My beach-pad for the weekend : )

















My walking partner, waiting








Cuba






Our track to the beach, waiting













home away from home














Stay tuned

XXKK


*****





























hardest decision
this way?








or that?







That, towards here

















a bushfire ravaged the area a few years ago, you see reminders








this was the  area in 2012











I'm going to climb that rocky hill sitting in the bay













hell yeah!








closer




steps down









and steps up



















the bushfire has brought out a great display of wildflowers all along the coast































up the hill I go



















and the reward :) looking back the way I'd come









going further









to another bay










downstairs

\








and my spot for the rest of the afternoon























going back, salty and happy












brought some back ;)


XXKK

No comments: